Regional Boards of Advisors
About the Regional Board of Advisors
When you look at the region as a single entity, you see characteristics that are unique to our part of the state … and the world. Break that down into county, city, town, and those distinctions spring to life. myregion.org creates a way for all parts of the region, without exception, to work as a team to enhance those distinctions. Each area brings to the table a set of positive attributes as well as challenges.
Since 2010, myregion.org has worked with a Regional Boards of Advisors made up of Regional Boards, each focused on a specific part of the region. The Regional Boards meet individually to address issues closest to home, and they gather as one group to discuss topics that affect the entire region.
Click Here for a Summary of Each Economic Center and Regional Board of Advisors.
The Regional Boards
East Central (click for PDF roster): Portions of Brevard, Orange, Seminole and Volusia Counties, including Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, NASA, Patrick AFB, Oviedo, Port Canaveral, Rockledge, Titusville, UCF, Winter Springs
- East Orlando Chamber of Commerce, Carol Ann Dykes, Chair-Elect, email@example.com, 407.207.7426
- Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce, Marcia Gaedcke, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321.267.3036
- West Volusia Association of REALTORS, Pam MacConnell, CEO, email@example.com, 386.774.6433
- Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce, Larry McKinney, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 386.255.0981, ext. 223
- Apopka Area Chamber of Commerce, Paul Seago, President, email@example.com, 407.886.1441
- South Lake Chamber of Commerce, Ray San Fratello, President,
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 352.394.4191
South Central (click for PDF roster): Portions of Lake, Orange, Osceola and Polk Counties, including Davenport, Haines City, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Orange County Convention Center, major theme parks
- Haines City Economic Development Council, Cyndi Jantomaso, Deputy Director, Cyndi@hainescityedc.com, 863.422.2525; H. Paul Senft Jr., President, email@example.com, 863.422.2525
- Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce of East Central Florida, Christine Michaels, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321.724.5400
South West (click for PDF roster): Most of Polk County, including Auburndale, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales, Lakeland, Polk City, Winter Haven
- Central Florida Development Council, 863.551.4719